Created using the latest developments in nano technology, PetrolFusion is an all-inclusive, patented gasoline/petrol fuel catalyst in a concentrated formula to increase engine performance and efficiency and protect your gas/petrol engine year-round WITHOUT the damaging effects of alcohol.
- Protects your engines from ethanol damage
- Stabilizes fuel for long-term storage
- Prevents corrosion & cleans fuel system
- Increases horsepower for improved performance
- Significantly reduces fuel costs
- Quicker starting & smoother running engine
Originally developed for aviation fuels and extensively tested to be safe for your engine and the environment, this revolutionary non-alcohol formula works in a three-phase process:
- The nanoparticle elements in PetrolFusion cause a molecular process that shortens the long-chain hydrocarbons in gasoline/petrol creating a more powerful and cleaner burning fuel resulting in increased fuel efficiency.
- The nanoparticle micro-lubricate in PetrolFusion reduces phase separation caused by ethanol by improving water molecule suspension, and coats the internal engine components protecting them from ethanol damage and extending the life of your engine.
- With continued use, PetrolFusion gently cleans the entire fuel and combustion system of deposits and build-up, restoring your system to like-new and increasing engine performance.
NanoFusion International’s innovative nano technology based formulas offer proven benefits that are unlike anything currently available in fuel treatments today.
To obtain best results, use ½ oz /15 ml of PetrolFusion for every 20 gal / 76 L of gasoline/petrol fuel. In order to mix properly, PetrolFusion should be added to the tank prior to dispensing fuel. Over treating will not increase results.
*For Ethanol fuels, an initial double dosage of 1 oz / 30 ml of PetrolFusion per 20 gal / 76 L of fuel is recommended. The standard ½ oz / 15 ml to every 20 gal / 76 L of fuel ratio should then be used for subsequent refueling.
Dosing Chart | Fuel to Formula Ratio
|20 gal||½ oz||76 L||15 ml||200 gal||5 oz||757 L||150 ml||380 gal||9½ oz||1439 L||285 ml|
|40 gal||1 oz||151 L||30 ml||220 gal||5½ oz||833 L||165 ml||400 gal||10 oz||1514 L||300 ml|
|60 gal||1½ oz||227 L||45 ml||240 gal||6 oz||909 L||180 ml||420 gal||10½ oz||1590 L||315 ml|
|80 gal||2 oz||303 L||60 ml||260 gal||6½ oz||984 L||195 ml||440 gal||11 oz||1666 L||325 ml|
|100 gal||2½ oz||379 L||75 ml||280 gal||7 oz||1060 L||210 ml||460 gal||11½ oz||1741 L||340 ml|
|120 gal||3 oz||454 L||90 ml||300 gal||7½ oz||1136 L||225 ml||480 gal||12 oz||1817 L||355 ml|
|140 gal||3½ oz||530 L||105 ml||320 gal||8 oz||1211 L||240 ml||500 gal||12½ oz||1893 L||370 ml|
|160 gal||4 oz||606 L||120 ml||340 gal||8½ oz||1287 L||255 ml||750 gal||18½ oz||2840 L||547 ml|
|180 gal||4½ oz||681 L||135 ml||360 gal||9 oz||1363 L||270 ml||1000 gal||25 oz||3796 L||740 ml|